Does your browser always redirected you to mylucky123.com? Are you looking for effective way to delete it? If so, go through with this post completely where step-by-step removal solution is provided.
Do you know what is mylucky123.com virus?
mylucky123.com is a unsafe domain which created on 1st August 2016 by GODADDY.COM, LLC registrar. The registry domain ID of this site is 2048278221_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN. According to its behavior several malware researchers categorized it as a nasty browser hijacker infection. It mainly targeted the Internet Explorer browser. Initially, it presents itself as a legitimate search engine to earn more visitor to its notorious domain. The main approach of this hijacker is to enter into your PC via freeware packages. Mostly it embedded its code on the freeware when System user install any freeware packages with Typical installation, it enters into your PC secretly. Along with this it uses other channels to drops its malicious code into your PC such as Spam-emails, torrent files, infected devices, file sharing network, online games etc.
Once My Lucky Search intrudes into your Computer, it always leads your search engine results to the mylucky123.com. It bombards you with tons of irritating ads that based on the pay per click schema. Once you clicked such an annoying ads, it will forced you to buy bogus application. It brings more malicious malware into your PC to damage it. What’s worse, it connects you secretly with remote hackers and steal your all crucial data for illegal purposes. If you really want to safe your data and privacy then you should delete mylucky123.com from your compromised machine without any delay.
Registry Entries Created By mylucky123.com virus
Problems Caused By mylucky123.com
- Reset your entire System and browser settings and prevent you to reset them back.
- Displays thousand number of banner, spam pop-ups, video or text ads on your entire webpages.
- My Lucky Search gathers your all crucial data and share them with scammers.
- Replace your System homepage and default search engine to lead you into mylucky123.com.
- Gather your crucial data and expose them to the public.
Manual Steps To Delete mylucky123.com virus
Step 1:- Delete mylucky123.com virus from System homepage
- Launch IE and go to the Tools menu. To activate the menu bar you can press F10 key.
- From the Tools menu hit on the Internet option, a configuration page will be displayed on your screen . Go to the General tab.
- Look under the homepage edit box where you will get the http://www.mylucky123.com, replace this domain with http://www.google.com and hit on the apply button and then close.
Step 2:- Delete My Lucky Search add-ons from IE
- Launch the IE browser and then after go to the Tools menu. From the tools menu hit on the Internet option to get the configuration page.
- Go to the Programs tab and hit on the Manage Add-ons option. now you will get a window in which all installed add-ons have listed.
- Disable mylucky123.com virus and all unknown extensions or add-ons from the list.
Step 3:- Reset the Internet Explorer browser.
- First of all open the IE browser. Press F10 to activate the tool bar in which choose Tools menu and hit on the Internet option. A window will open on your screen.
- Hit on the Gear icon and then clicks on the tools.
- Go to the Advanced tab and then hit on the Reset button.
- You will get on your screen a new popup for the confirmation. Tick mark on the delete personal settings and then hit on the Reset button.
- From this way, IE has been restored to the default settings.
Above described manual steps are really very effective but it require too much skills and knowledge. If you are unable to follow its procedure then you need to avoid it to use because one wrong can cause cause further damages on your Computer. To non-technical user, it is highly advised by expert to choose automatic method to get rid of My Lucky Search.